Monday, May 31, 2010

"I've died and gone to heaven!"- Joe. The best day EVER!

It was here! The day of my first meet and greet, ever.  People were amazed when I told them it was my first meet and greet and it just made me laugh.  When I got up that morning my stomach was giving me the finger and twisting my intestines around, nervous belly was in full force.  Something big was going to happen and I could hardly contain my excitement.  We got ready, switched to our next hotel and then headed back to the Borgata.
            Jess wanted to beat my face in, I am pretty sure of it.  I was nervous as to how Joe was going to act when he saw me.  Would he remember me?  I haven’t seen him since January!  I was nervous, nervous. With the shit that went down Friday, my brain was not in the right mental spot, but Jess was ready to kick my ass and so I tried to slow my roll with that talk, it didn’t work.  Again, thank God we had Jen and other people with us this time, because I am pretty sure I’d be thrown off the top of that building by now.
            On our way there I was BBMing people in our group and our friend Sara told me there was one group lined up and she got behind them.  For real?  We were group B? WHAT!?!  I knew the Borgata security was not going to let us stay in line, it was only 12 and they are assholes there.  Thank the Lord for our little line leader.   This girl took charged and told the groups as they came what letter they were.  I don’t know how it worked out passed group C, but I know group B was surrounded by the people were around us all day.  Seriously, without her I wouldn’t have gotten the spot in the concert that I did.  I was ready to hump her leg in excitement.
            I cannot STAND the waiting game.  Especially at the Borgata, it is so unorganized and hearing about the night before really made me nervous.  There were people locked in rooms like cattle, fights, and all this bullshit that should not have went down.  At this point, I was more nervous about our spots for the concert, rather than meeting the guys. 
            Earl was walking around at one point and I wanted to test him.  Did he REALLY get the present to Joe?  Now the present you are all waiting to hear about.  Jen, Jess and I made Joe his own MacPac.  It wasn’t cheesy, but an awesome messenger bag embroidered very discreetly in the corner and filled with fantastic goodies for him and the family.  I walked up and thanked Earl again.  He said Joe loved it and took the little sweat suit home to Rhys.  Well ummmm….there was a bunch of other shit in there too.  Did he bring the rest of it?  Meet and greet talk for sure.  Then Jess and I started talking to him about how it was going to go down that night in the meet and greet and obviously the man is a vault, but he had no problem calling us crazy!  He said, “you know why y’all are crazy?”  Jess said “alcohol?” and I said “hormones?”  He said, “nooo, you all bleed too much!”  Well what the fuck, Earl?  Did this man really tell us we got our periods way too often?  Yeah he did and then he told us we need to take more iron supplements.  Thanks, Doc.  Fucking hilarious.  Now the running joke of the weekend was that I wanted Earl to pick me up like a baby, because I knew I wouldn’t be able to get my ass over that barricade to get on stage.  Yes, my goal was to get on that stage.  I was well equipped with a sign and it ALMOST worked.  Well as Earl was leaving, I asked if he could just carry me to the front row later that night.  I got the deepest side eye one could ask for and it was great.  I love that man, nicest ever.
            Time was going so slow, but finally it was time.  Writing this I am still getting nervous belly.  We said bye to Jen, which was really sad, and then got in line.  Still group B.  Thank God.  I saw one girl we know and she kept telling me to calm down.  She knows how we have meet the guys multiple times and was still in shock it was my first meet and greet.  She was pointing me out to her friend, I don’t know what she was saying, but I hope it was good things.  So finally we were let upstairs.  What a rush of relief. 
             The wait was still long upstairs, but we finally got our lanyards.  Officially group B.  Holy SHITBALLS!!!  We go in and even without eating all day, I needed an alcoholic beverage to calm my ass down.  Jack and coke, hey I missed you.  I slugged that down and debated another.  I decided against it, because Jess refused to carry my ass out of the room if I tripped.  We sat and bullshitted until it was time to line up.
            Get the depends ready, because it was time.  They explained how the night was going to go.  After you got your picture with the guys, grab your gift bags and get in line.  HOLYYYYYYY FUCK!!! Now we knew we were front row.  Group B?  Second group in?  Fucking GOT THIS shit.  While waiting in line we contemplated doing shots and we were dead set on doing it, with me screaming “EVERYBOOOOODY!!!!” first, since I was walking into the room first.  I turned into chicken shit once I heard the guys welcome the 1st group in.  I needed to focus on what I had to say to Joe and shots would have distracted me.  However, looking back…it would have been even more epic then it was.
            The first group was FAST, they were in and out.  Then it was our turn.  I am shaking writing this, because it was just amazing.  I was prepared for the guys to be off to the side, but no.  They open the doors and they are right there facing you.  I geeked out a little bit and just yelled, “HEEEEYYYYY EVERYBODYYYY!!!” not one of them looked at me.  FAIL!!!!  I’m an asshole.  
Here it comes, get ready….I get over my feelings of failure and squeezed myself between Joe and Jordan, who were talking.  I let out a “sorry Joe, but you are stuck with me for this picture” and grab his waist.  He looked down and was shocked, it took him a minute to register it was me…then?  “Oh.my.God. HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”  He grabbed me into the biggest hug ever and whispered, “oh God, how ARE you!?!?!”  This man was sooooo excited to see me and I was melting in his hands.  I couldn’t forget what I had to say though.  I told him (while still in a hug) that I was great and asked how he was doing, he replied he was good.  Then I whipped out a little present from between my breasticles.  My own MacPack card for him, my own saying on the back and all.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head, he took it, looked at it and cracked up.  He gave me a hug and told me it was funny and awesome.  We release each other and he’s all, “soooo I guess I’m a member of your MacPack now?”  I told him it was only fair and he was all, “waiiiit! What number am I!?!”  Is this man really worried about where I placed him in my pack?  Yeah, he was.  “Ohhhh I am number 2, are you number 1?”  I said yes, but if he wanted number 1231 for his birthday, he could.  As I am going for that one in my cleavage, he looks at my hand and stutters, “ohh no…no…I want to be your number 2.”  Well Mr. McIntyre, let me just give you a hand shanty right here.  I thought that would be it, but no no.
The front of the card! 
We are going to take the picture and we are really close.  Grabbing each other closer and closer *inhale/exhale*  At this point, Donnie fucked up the first picture, so I had time to sneak a peek at him…he was beaming.  Those blue eyes were sparkling and all his teeth were showing.  My heart fell out of my na all over his shoes.  God knows what this picture looks like.  I probably have a crazy face on, because I was orgasming. 
After the picture, we talked a little more.  About the MacPac Jen, Jess and I gave him and he loved it! “It was a really nice one! Awesome and creative! I loved it.”  I am really surprised I wasn’t riding this man as we were talking.  I was about to say thank you and go to the other guys, but he grabbed my hand and sayid, “WAIT!!! You were at Foxwoods, right?!”  Well…ummm…yes.  That IS how you got the MacPac…right?  SMH.  I just responded, “well…yeah! I looked all over for your ass.”  He blushed and was real sad and said, “oh I’m sahrry.”  Fuck me I was done.  Thinking it was over, I tried to say thank you and walk away.   No.  Still holding my hand, he asked if I graduated yet, “is it all over?!” while looking all worried.  I told him it was about a week and a half ago and he looked sooo happy! He goes, “that’s awesome! Congratulations!” *Another hug inserted here* Then he started asking me, now this is as people were giving him hugs, how my thesis went.  Seriously?  Was he having a conversation while other people are trying to get his attention?  Thank God we had chill people in our group.  I told him it went great and he asked what it was about again, now I see Jordan looking at us like “what the fuck are these two clowns talking about?” and I responded with, “how Playboy created a new view of men in the 1950s.”  Both their faces were hilarious!  Jordan got bored and looked away, but Joe was all “ohhh that’s interesting!”  I told him the research was really fun (ummm…no it was not! LOL) and I may have mentioned that he could read it.  We had other little conversations and talked about other things.  They were then calling us out of the room, we were in there for a LONG time, and I needed to get to the other guys.  Finally, I told Joe that I got an A on the paper and he was all “oh for real!? That’s great!”  I told him I’d be front row and he better look for me and he goes, “you know I will find you.”  I couldn’t even say anything, we locked eyes for a second and it was a silent goodbye.  I was jelly inside.  Did that just happen?  He wouldn’t let me move.  If I got too far back, he would reach out for me so I’d come closer.  Seriously? Fucking LOVEEEEE that man.
I moved right over to Jordan and it was a quick “hi, how are you?” type thing with a very nice firm hug.  Charlie was pulling me out of the room and I told him I needed to get to Donnie.  Donnie comes right over, arms open and envelopes me in a bear hug while whispering, “thank you so much for the gifts, they were so great.”  Gives me a kiss on the cheek and then he continued talking to Jess.  I turned around to leave and looked back at Joe, he was staring at me.  With a wave, I was done.  BEST.MEET AND GREET.EVER!!!  I seriously wanted to curl into a ball and cry.  Did Joe really ask about my graduation and all this personal stuff?  Come on!  It took everything I had no to run back into the room and rip his clothes off, but it was time to go claim front row.
Love, Love, Love!

I would have my eyes closed =(
Zoomed in...I love him.
Jessica took this video to show me every time I doubt Joe's love for me...
Again,  more waiting.   The doors opened and it was a pushing madhouse.  Our friends Sara and Kristina got a head start and I was just yelling, “FRONT OFF TO THE RIGHT!!” Over and over…they got it.  We were right where I wanted to be.  Fucking incredible.  It was RIGHT where I dreamed I would be.  As we waited we made friends around us, tried to soothe our aching feet and well just try to hold our shit together.
Finally the countdown is 00:00:00.  FUUUUCK.  Here they come.  Sara and I asked if we could pull the curtain down, but the guy denied us that privilege.  I couldn’t even handle how close we were.  I think I had a stroke.  I remember Sara and I saying to each other, “they can’t come down here; they need to stay on that platform back there.”  Clearly we were losing our shit.  I was never front row for them before.  Always one person back, this was my day! 
No zoom!!!!
The guys were amazing and bringing it.  The moment Joe spotted me it was over.  My organs shut down and I became a loony toon.  The Looking Like Danger dance is possibly my new favorite thing in life.  “There she goesss, looking like dangerrrr…” and they do that point over head as to say, well there she goes, yeah I did that move.  Joe spotted me, laughed, made a face and thrusted.  Cum in my eye.  YES!  There were little moments where he saw me and I know he did, because I would have Sara elbowing me and then my elbow would hit Jess.  Chain reaction.
When they brought out the stools for the acoustic part of the show I just stared at Joe’s.  Dead in front of me.  I think I screamed, “is this my life right now?”  Indeed, it was.  He came out, sat down and gave me a wink.  My sign was ready, I was ready, let’s get this.  During “If You Go Away” he looked at me as he sang for a nano second.  That is my favorite song of all time, so I was content with that.  Then “Please Don’t Go Girl” happened.  He was kneeled down in front of me singing his face off and into my na.  Then he laid on the floor and started pulling himself.  Is he serious?  I take out my sign, “I’ll make you feel better, Joe!” and Donnie saw it and pointed to me.  He was laughing and smiling, and then he hit Danny and pointed to it again.  I looked at Jordan and he was reading it too.  Come on, I was the only one in the front row with a sign.  Donnie shook his head as if to say, I gotchu!  Joe being the drama queen that he is, didn’t see it just yet, but continues with the SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!  After he was done, Donnie got up and talked about how they needed someone to come up and clean his sweat off the floor, because as Jordan called said he was like “a horny slug.”  Well FUUUCK ME, Jordan!  Why did Donnie look right at me like he was going to call me up?  Jess screamed out, “THIS BITCH WILL DO IT!!!” and I just raised my hand with my sign still in place.  Somehow it was mentioned that Jon would do it and that man sticks his finger up his nose, grabs a booger and tears ass after Donnie.  Hilarious.  I looked over at Joe and he finally saw the sign.  He says, “I’m better, thank you.” and threw a wink my way.  Still not satisfied, I just stood there staring at him while he was staring back and just shook my head with a smirk.  He started making this goofy face and shook his head back at me.  Finally I had to laugh and say, “what the fuck are you doing?” and he just cracked up, shook his head and said “I don’t know!”  I LOOOVE him! 
No zoom...they were right there!!!
Really? This happend.
Next was “Single” and I am in loooove with this new acoustic version.  I was just staring dead at Joe.  He was right there and I couldn’t look away.  During the “I’ll be your boyfriend….baby….I’ll be your boyfriend…”s, he looked dead at me and sang to my heart.  I sang “I’ll be your girlfriend” right back to him, not breaking eye contact.  *sigh* It seriously was the best part.  His eyes, the way he was singing it, gorgeous.  He winked and then belted out his part.  I could hardly stand it and at this point I yelled, “I WANT TO LICK YOUR COLLAR BONE!!!” and Jon heard me.  He looked down, smirked and just shook his head.  Oh well, I had to start preparing myself for what was next.  The solo. 
Jess caught him singing to me =)
REALLLLYYYYYY now!?!  I was going to be front row for this shit?  I just kept saying, “please don’t look at me, I can’t handle it.  Please don’t look at me.”  I sent a prayer up to God and then the beat started.  I am now writing this from the grave, because I died.  I took 3 pictures and then couldn’t move.  He added new pelvic thrusts in there and performed them right in front of me.  McIntyre 1,000,000.  Kerri 0.  He looked down at me really quick and I forgot how to breathe.  Legit, forgot how to breathe.  A girl behind me started to rub my back and screamed, “YOU NEED TO BREAHTE!!!”  That kind of brought me back to reality and then she yelled, “look at his happy trial!”  Really?  Why would you point that out, I saw, but come on.  I was dying.  I couldn’t even scream, I was paralyzed.  Then it was over.
*Brain malfunction*
My reaction to the solo...thanks Jess.
It took me through Jordan’s solo, as usual to really gain consciousness back.  The rest of the show went by in a blur, probably because I suffered multiple strokes.  It was then time for “Hanging Tough” the most bittersweet moment of the whole concert.  During this song is when Jess spotted Barrett and little Griff hanging off to the side.  Adorable.  We were all going hard during the finale, it was great.  Then Jordan started singing “We Will Rock You” and Joe was right in front of me.  I personally just love all Queen songs, so I was going really hard.  Joe looked down and started coming closer to my face, singing the song and I just sang right back.  It was one of my favorite moments.  Just singing hard to each other.  Another wink and he was off.  They brought the huddle back and they were so excited about it!  Hilarious.  They took their final bow and ran off the stage.
My favorite from Jordan's solo. MJ much? 
The huddle was back!!!

Now, I can’t handle Griffin’s cute little self.  I think he is the cutest little boy there is and was flipping my shit when Joe brought him out.  It is amazing Jessica still has a right arm from all the times I must have hit her.  Joe carries the little guy out, sets him down and Griffin’s eyes get really wide and he reaches out for Joe’s hand.  However, the little fella took it like a champ and started bouncing up and down and clapping.  Joe was laughing and smiling then says “I’ve died and gone to heaven.”  That was the KO my na needed and I was down and out for the count.  The concert was over, I think I was naked and my life was over.  I could die happy.  I did not want to come down from the cloud I was on.  One of the best days ever.  Did it really happen?  Yes, it did.
Ovaries all over the floor. Cutest!!!
"I've died and gone to heaven!"- Joe
I decided against the after party, because all I had to eat that day was 5 little cookies from a 100 calorie pack and I was starting to feel sick.  Jess warned me that I couldn’t complain if Joe showed up and honestly, I did not even care.  I was good.  I had my time and it was amazing.  Jen and I headed to go get food in my belly, while Jess got her happy little booty into the club.  Lady on a mission that one is.
We were down in the food court for about an hour, just laughing and recapping the night when we see Jess walking towards us.  We sat some more and we headed upstairs to lurk…for a long time.  We were just hanging out when Jen looked up and sees Joe inside where the elevators were.  I stood outside and pouted, because I couldn’t get in.  Then I followed him down the glass window and just stood there like someone killed my puppy.  I was so close.  I was upset, but I had an amazing day, so I couldn’t complain.
We waited some more and saw Danny and Jon.  Jon was druuuunk and walked into a table, it was hilarious!  Danny was just leaving for the airport and said a quick goodbye.  That is really it.  Amazing, amazing time and my heart hurts now.  Definitely in depression mode. 
I have had sooo many great experiences with these men and I thank God every day.  Every day.  After Friday’s drama, I needed this.  People can say what they want, but they don’t know.  Joe, I love your life and will be eternally grateful for the way you make me feel when you see me.  It’s wonderful.  To the rest of the guys, just thank you for this little CasiNO Tour.  It is the best by far.
With that….let’s see what Radio City brings.  God help my na.
Some more goodies.....
If you need a hand, Joe. I'll get this,
Ohhhh Donnie...

For The Sheltons...

Sweet 8.5lb baby Jesus.
Pose for me...pose for me...

Typical.
Favorite picture ever.
They are just hot.
Jon, you are just sooo pretty!

Hey Jordan!
Love this one.
Jordan is hangin' tough.
Doofus!


5 comments:

  1. 2 words: ONLY. YOU. Lmao! This shit would seriously only happen to your ass. Loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I hope it keeps happening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina (aka JoeBravhrt4life)June 1, 2010 at 2:44 PM

    This is awesome Kerri! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I can always count on you to deliver great adventures. Yay Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a great story...glad you had the time of your life...since i dont know computers much..i am @kisses4jon and i really enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete